Photo by Arvin Donley.
The awards include:
- The Arlin B. Ward Commendation for Collaboration in Milling Education —for exceptional contributions in the sphere of milling education.
- J. George Kehr Memorial Award —for achievement in membership recruitment
- George B. Wagner Memorial Award —for contributions to sanitation and food protection
- Donald S. Eber Award —for long and dedicated service as an IAOM District secretary-treasurer
- Thaddeus B. Bownik Outstanding Service Award —in recognition of outstanding service to the milling industry and IAOM.
- Allied Trades Technology Award — presented for their research and development in milling technology
- IAOM Milling Operative of the Year —in recognition of exemplary performance by a miller
All nominations must be submitted by Feb. 15, 2017. Nominations should include a summary of the major achievements of the nominee. Be sure to state the award for which your nominee should be considered. These awards, including the Milling Operative of the Year, will be presented during the banquet at the Annual Conference & Expo.
To make a nomination online, click here.
To make a nomination via e-mail send information as a Word document attachment in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include re: Milling Operative of the Year Award as the subject line in the email.
Hard copy nominations should be submitted to:
IAOM Nominating Committee
c/o IAOM Headquarters Office
12351 W. 96th Terrace, Suite 100
Lenexa, KS 66215