SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA — GrainCorp announced on Oct. 4 the opening of the company’s 2010-11 wheat, barley, canola and chickpea harvest pools.
This is the first season GrainCorp has offered a chickpea pool.
The company will offer harvest pools for growers in Queensland, Victoria, and WA.
GrainCorp 2010-11 harvest pools features include:
- Increments for protein, screenings and moisture offered for wheat pools.
- Canola pools will pay bonification on AOF standards.
- In NSW, Queensland and Victoria, GrainCorp uses the company’s own export freight rates, not GTA location differentials.
- All pools offer an early exit option.
- Transparent costs allow growers to calculate their silo return with online pools calculator.
- All 2010-11 harvest pools are scheduled to be finalized by the end of December 2011.
- Flexible payment options.
- Wheat and barley offer pools have five payment options.
- Chickpea pools offer harvest, distribution and deferred payment options.
- Canola pools offer harvest and deferred payment options.
GrainCorp will also be offering a new ‘Harvest Plus’ wheat pool which features:
- 24-month pool term.
- Ability to spread income over three tax periods.
- $20 premium to the current GrainCorp harvest pool EPR.
Information about the GrainCorp 2010/11 Harvest Pools can be found atwww.graincorp.com.au.