WASHINGTON, D.C., U.S. — The National Grain and Feed Association (NGFA) elected six new members to its board of directors during the organization’s 117th annual convention in March.
Elected to three-year terms on the NGFA board were:
• Tom Bressner, executive director, Wisconsin Agri-Business Association; Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.;
• Roger Fray, executive vice-president, grain, West Central Cooperative; Ralston, Iowa, U.S.;
• Kyle Jerworski, vice-president, grain merchandising and transportation, Agricultural Products North America, Glencore/Viterra; Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada;
• Greg Konsor, vice-president and general manager, Gavilon Grain LLC, Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.;
• Mike Meyers, director, wheat by-products, APEX LLC, Hamburg, New York, U.S.; and
• Ryan Pellett, president and chief executive officer, J.D. Heiskell & Co., Elkhorn, Nebraska, U.S.
In addition, the following directors are beginning their second three-year terms:
• Scott Dubbelde, general manager, Farmers Cooperative Elevator Co., Hanley Falls, South Dakota, U.S.;
• Duane Madoerin, merchandising manager, Gold-Eagle Cooperative, Goldfield, Iowa, U.S.;
• Robert Nawrot, president, Central States Enterprises Inc.; Heathrow, Florida, U.S.;
• Hugh Parker, director, commodities purchasing, Corn Products International Inc.; Westchester, Illinois, U.S.;
• Mark Reisinger, senior manager, government, community and industry relations, Pioneer, A DuPont Company; Johnston, Iowa, U.S.;
• John Ripple, general manager, Morrow County Grain Growers Inc., Lexington, Oregon, U.S.; and
• Kevin Whitehall, general manager, Central Washington Grain Growers Inc., Marlin, Washington, U.S.
Members of the NGFA’s board subsequently elected 13 of its members to serve on the 18-member NGFA Executive Committee:
• Eric Anderson, president, Louis Dreyfus Commodities; Wilton, Connecticut, U.S.;
• Dave Baudler, president, Cargill Ag Horizons, Cargill Inc., Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.;
• Sharon Clark, vice-president, transportation, Perdue Agribusiness LLC; Salisbury, Maryland, U.S.;
• Tom Coyle, general manager, Nidera U.S. LLC; Chicago, Illinois, U.S.;
• Geoff Finch, vice-president and chief operating officer, Wegner’s Feed Mill Inc.; Rheems, Pennsylvania, U.S.;
• David Geers, president, Michigan Agricultural Commodities; Lansing, Michigan, U.S.;
• John Heck, vice-president, The Scouler Company; Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.;
• Roger Krueger, vice-president, grain marketing, South Dakota Wheat Growers Association; Aberdeen, South Dakota, U.S.;
• Steve Nail, president and chief executive officer, Farmers Grain Terminal; Greenville, Mississippi, U.S.;
• Ryan Pellett, president and chief executive officer, J.D. Heiskell Co.; Elkhorn, Nebraska, U.S.;
• Benjamin Smith, general manager; Attebury Grain LLC; Amarillo, Texas, U.S.;
• Joe Taets, senior vice-president and president, Agricultural Services Business Unit; Archer Daniels Midland Co,; Decatur, Illinois, U.S.; and
• Eric Wilkey, president, Arizona Grain Inc., Casa Grande, Arizona, U.S.
Also serving on the NGFA board by virtue of their office are:
• NGFA Chairman David Hoogmoed, executive vice-president, Land O’Lakes Inc. and chief operating officer, feed, Purina Animal Nutrition LLC; Shoreview, Minnesota, U.S.;
• NGFA First Vice-Chairman, Bailey Ragan, vice-president, Bunge Grain, Fertilizer and Biofuels, Bunge North America Inc.; St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.;
• NGFA Second Vice-Chairman, Gary Beachner, chief executive officer and general manager, Beachner Grain Inc.; Parsons, Kansas, U.S.;
• Immediate Past Chairman, Hal Reed, chief operating officer, The Andersons Inc.; Maumee, Ohio, U.S.; and
• Randy Gordon, NGFA president.
|Sign up for our free newsletters
From daily reports on breaking news to weekly updates, World Grain has the grain, flour and feed industries covered.