Cool Seed is a company founded in the year 2001 to manufacture and commercialize Artificial Cooling Equipment for grains and seeds in bulk, silos or warehouses. Following the vocation for creating new technologies in the post-harvest segment, Cool Seed has developed other equipment such as: Grain coolers - models GCH and RX, Silos Cooling Equipment - for cooling seeds in the processing line, Air Treatment Units - for seeds drying or temperature sensitive products (It provides drying air of 55°C and 15% humidity), Axial Flow Dryers (SAX) to condition the products and receive drying air from the UTA (air treatment unit) or other air source.
All of our technologies are in harmony with the environment; they avoid the use of pesticides and the burning of fossil fuels. The equipment works on electrical power, a renewable and clean source.
Our equipment helps providing a cleaner and safer food for animal feed or human consumption. They are legally registered by the Industries’ Property Protection Bodies, on the countries where Cool Seed operates.
Vision & Mission
• Provide to the post-harvest sector innovative technologies, in tune with the environment.
• Produce resistant and reliable equipment, easy to operate and maintain.
• Always innovate, rethinking every day in a better way to do what has been done so far.
• Develop new technologies that meet market needs.
• Respect customers, suppliers, employees and partners, seeking their satisfaction with our company.
• Insert the company into the community, participating in events and collaborating with social and environmental issues.