MOSCOW, RUSSIA — The Tenth Congress of Russian Flour Mills and Cereals Plants is Sept. 25-27 at the International Industrial Academy in Moscow, Russia.
The event will include forecasts for the grain, flour and cereals markets, including the food security and export/import possibilities of Russia. Other agenda items include:
- Modernization of Russian flour milling and cereals industry until 2020.
- Expansion of the assortment of grain products.
- System of ensuring product quality and safety at flour mills and cereals plants.
- Development of the relations within the customs union.
- Rules and principles of WTO activity, protective measures for flour mills and cereals plants.
- The All-Russian Flour and Cereals Quality Contest.
- Competition “The Best Russian Flour Mill-2011.”
- Table-top exhibition of Russian and foreign companies.
- Exhibition of the products presented for the Quality Contest
For more information, visit http://www.grainfood.ru/.