VIENNA, AUSTRIA — The International Association for Cereal Science and Technology (ICC) will host the International Cereal and Bread Congress (ICBC) 2021 virtually, March 29 – 31, 2021.
ICBC 2021 will offer multidisciplinary and in-depth insights into the challenges and opportunities facing the cereal and science and technology community. There will be a dedicated area for authentic participant interaction and networking is also available to meet peers from all over the globe.
Themes for the conference include:
- Cereal nutrition for health-conscious consumers
- Food safety and security
- Sustainable agricultural technology systems
- Milling and bread making technology
- Novel processing techniques for extrusion and biscuit making
- Noodle quality and acceptability
- Whole grains, their definition, and utilization in foods
- Molecular approaches to grain breeding
- Global supply chain and trade
- Alternative grain crops
- Analytical methods for quality determination
- Consumer perception of grain-based foods
For more information about ICBC 2021, visit the event website.