MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA, US — The Grain Elevator and Processing Society’s (GEAPS) will be hosting an online event Feb. 23-25, 2021.
The GEAPS Exchange Online Conference will bring together grain storage and processing facility workers to learn what is new in the industry.
“This virtual conference will connect the industry in a whole new way — helping fulfill GEAPS mission by expanding our network and advancing information sharing,” said Steve Records, executive director of GEAPS. “With price points that allow for industry workers at all levels to attend, we expect to see a whole new, different generation of attendees that would not normally be able to attend the in-person Exchange conference. The flexibility of the virtual platform also allows for all of our international industry professionals to benefit from the connections with exhibitors and the training we will provide.”
Booth sales and sponsorships are now open for the digital event.
Benefits for Exhibitors:
- Increase revenue — GEAPS expects hundreds of elevator, terminal and food processing plant employees to attend.
- Expand contact lists — pre-schedule appointments with high-value attendees, interact with leads during the show and follow up after the show to complete the sales funnel.
- See what’s new — booths include access to all the education in the event, helping exhibitors stay on top of new products and industry developments.
“We are looking forward to creating a shared experience for new and veteran employees,” said Jeff Jones, president of GEAPS International. “We will encourage our team to interact with vendors. Senior employees will connect to make sure our equipment is up to date. Newer employees are encouraged to meet with vendors to learn more about how to get the most out of our gear.”
- $1,500: standard booth, two complimentary conference registrations
- $2,500: larger presence on the virtual trade show floor, three complimentary registrations
- $5,000: island booth presence on the virtual trade show floor, four complimentary registrations
Upgrades — limited quantities available:
- $500: attendee scavenger hunt stop
- $1,000: company product demo video
Sponsorship Opportunities — limited quantities available:
- $500: preview night sponsor
- $750: networking lounge sponsorship
- $1,000: coffee sponsor or tradeshow banner
- $1,500: registration confirmation email
- $2,000: education sessions
- $3,000: workshop sessions
- $4,000: opening keynote workshop
For more information about the GEAPS Exchange Online Conference, visit the event website.