A Florida, U.S.-based aggressive bioresearch company with core competency in feedstuffs and foodstuffs and plans to develop into other areas is seeking a regulatory affairs manager.
- Develop and lead the implementation of global regulatory strategies for products in the areas of animal feed, human food, transportation fuels and agricultural products.
- Provide regulatory project management to obtain approvals for products in selected countries.
- Recommend operational strategies to support regulatory compliance in selected countries.
- Lead and manage regulatory contribution to product and technology teams providing feasibility assessments for due diligence.
- Lead the development and implementation of global regulatory strategies and submissions for all products.
- Guide substantiation for regulatory product classification.
- Interface with regulatory authorities on substantiation requirements, pathway assessment and issues related to success of regulatory submissions.
- Leverage best practices and ensure compliance necessary to support regulatory approvals.
- Accountable for understanding, communicating, and assuring compliance with relevant global regulations.
- Support sales and deployment activities worldwide as required.
- Provide team guidance in development of strategies to support regulatory approvals.
- Manage internal and external contribution to regulatory plans.
- Prior international regulatory experience in animal feed and/or food industry; Asian experience preferred.
- MS in nutrition, chemical or biological science is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and collaboratively with regulatory agencies, external regulatory consultants and internal stakeholders (scientist, marketing, quality assurance, product development) to develop, implement and communicate global regulatory strategies.
- Highly effective verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to travel and work remotely in self-motivated fashion is required.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the selected person.
Qualified, interested candidates can send resumes in strict confidence to JCB Consulting firstname.lastname@example.org with “Regulatory Affairs” in the subject line.