|Roger Fray, chief commodity marketing officer, Landus Cooperative|
In taking office, Fray thanked outgoing chairman Ryan Pellett with the J.D. Heiskell Company for his dedicated service to the organization.
The group elected Scott Mills, executive vice-president North America, Lansing Trade Group, as first vice-chairman. Terry McDermott, director of supply chain, Bunge North America, was elected second vice-chairman.
Active members elected to three-year terms on the board of directors were:
• Wyatt Brummer, The Scoular Co.
• Aaron Reid, J.D. Heiskell & Company
• Joe Smith, Arizona Grain
Elected by members to one-year terms on the board were representatives of Associate Members: Alan Koenig, Grain Craft, and Tom Meyer, Kansas Grain Inspection Service.
The newly-elected members join the following incumbents on the board:
• Roger Fray, Landus Cooperative
• Barbara Haertling, BNSF Railway
• Brad Thrasher, Union Pacific Railroad
• Patrick Bryan, Pacificor LLC
• Terry McDermott, Bunge North America
• Scott Mills, Lansing Trade Group
TEGMA staff officers are Bob Petersen, president, and Erica Venancio, secretary-treasurer.
TEGMA is a North American trade association whose members include grain shippers and receivers, as well as many related businesses, including transportation companies and inspection agencies.