TOPSFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS, US — Unconventional Ag, a rebranding and expansion of HighQuest Partners’ Organic & Non-GMO forum, will share the latest insights in identity preserved, organic and non-GMO crop production, along with myriad new offerings and up-and-coming trends across the agricultural sector value chain, Nov. 29-30 at the Hyatt Regency in Minneapolis, Minnesota, US.
Discussions of new and emerging opportunities for farmers, grain handlers, processors, food marketers, equipment and technology providers and more will be the cornerstone of the conference. This includes those that have developed from the rapidly changing global marketplace influenced by new outlooks for planting and the availability of commodities due to the Ukrainian conflict, as well as increased demand from consumers for healthier foods and a healthier planet.
“Our attendees can expect a seamless transition to an event that will now include more discussions on soil health, plant-based options, cell-based food products, fermentation, animal feed and more,” said Joy O’Shaughnessy, chief operating officer of HighQuest Partners, the event host.
Speakers at this first Unconventional Ag include:
- Jennifer Tucker, deputy administrator at USDA National Organic Program.
- David Hightower, acclaimed author of “The Hightower Report,” revered for its commodities reporting.
- Baraem Pam Ismail, Plant Protein Innovation Center out of the University of Minnesota.
- Jeremy Zuidema, president, High Caliber Transloading and Storage.
- Colin Steen, CEO, Legacy Agripartners.
Other companies set to send speakers to Unconventional Ag include Mercaris Data Service, Mintel Group Ltd. and Specialty Soya and Grains Alliance (SSGA).
For more information, visit unconventionalag.com.