ARLINGTON, VIRIGINIA, US — The American Feed Industry Association (AFIA) has promoted six staff members.
According to the association these promotions are a result of the staff’s efforts that have gone above and beyond in serving AFIA’s members and making the association’s programs and processes more efficient and impactful.
“For more than 100 years, the AFIA has taken great pride in being the ‘trusted resource’ for the total animal food industry, thanks in large part to our on-demand staff expertise,” said Constance Cullman, president and chief executive officer. “While our industry has grown over the years, so too have our staff’s responsibilities, and we are delighted to take this opportunity at the beginning of our fiscal year to recognize them for all the ways they are representing and engaging our members.”
Effective May 1, the following individuals have new titles:
- Kori Chung, formerly AFIA’s legislative and regulatory assistant, is now AFIA’s public policy and certification specialist;
- Shakera Daley, formerly AFIA’s accounting and administrative coordinator, is now AFIA’s accounting and administrative specialist;
- Lacie Dotterweich, formerly AFIA’s communications coordinator, is now AFIA’s manager of communications and social media;
- Mallory Gaines, formerly AFIA’s manager of market access and trade policy, is now AFIA’s director of market access and trade policy;
- Daisy Rodriguez, formerly AFIA’s coordinator of meetings and events, is now AFIA’s registration and events specialist; and
- Gina Tumbarello, formerly AFIA’s director of international policy and trade, is now AFIA’s senior director of international policy and trade.