MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA, US — At its annual meeting, the Grain Elevator and Processing Society (GEAPS) elected members to its international and associates board.
Casey Jones, MKC, Tim Kramer, Bunge North America, Chuck Kunisch, Michigan Agricultural Commodities and Mervin Rapp, III, CGOM, CHS Inc, were elected to three-year terms as international directors. David McKerchar, MCGOM, Parrish & Heimbecker, was elected to the office of second vice-president.
International Board officers for 2019-2020:
- Jeff Jones, president, MKC
- Barb Grove, first vice president, CGOM, Central Valley Ag Cooperative
- David McKerchar, second vice president, MCGOM, Parrish & Heimbecker
- Steve Myers, International Board chair, Bunge Milling
In addition to these changes on the board, Bob Horvat, Cargill, transitioned to the office of treasurer. He succeeds Mark Fedje, General Mills, who stepped down after filling the role since 2014.
Associate members elect the Associates Board to represent their collective interest in advancing GEAPS’ mission. The Associates Board serves as an advisory council to the International Board. The Associates Board president, vice president and secretary represent the group on the International Board of directors.
Newly elected Associates Board directors were announced at the annual meeting and will be installed after the September meeting. Elected to three-year terms as Associates Board directors are:
- Dustin Drake, Drake Inc
- Josh McClure, PMI Nebraska
- Marcus Neal, Interstates
- Laura Schulz, Painters USA Inc
Associates Board Officers for 2019-2020:
- Vince Marze, president, WL Port-Land Systems
- Todd Morey, vice president, AGI AIRLANCO
- Regan Heaton, immediate past president, SCAFCO Grain Systems
Associates Board members will elect a secretary at their September meeting.