MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA, US — The Grain Elevator and Processing Society (GEAPS) will host a free summer webinar series on grain quality, regulations, safety and other topics. Each session is free and available to anyone as they are broadcast live; replays are available for GEAPS members.
Experts will address the different topics during each 45-minute session every Wednesday beginning May 27.
The topics include:
- Ongoing impacts from the 2019 harvest and early 2020 crop forecast
- Regulatory update: OSHA, EPA and COVID-19
- Employee recruitment, hiring, development and retention
- Equipment maintenance: Keep your motor running
- Grain sampling and grading
- Alternative and temporary grain storage
- Critical issues impacting the grain industry: Panel discussion
- Where grain quality and safety meet: Panel discussion
GEAPS members are invited to discuss the topics in more detail the Friday after each session in virtual networking forum. To take part in the networking session or to join GEAPS, email Deb Most.
The webinar series is sponsored by Brock, CCS, CTEC-AG, CTEC-Mechanical, Central Life Sciences, GEAPS Foundation, Sukup Manufacturing and West Side Salvage.
For a complete schedule and more information visit the webinar website.