MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA, U.S. —At its annual meeting the Grain Elevator and Processing Society (GEAPS) elected members to its international and associates board.
David Hoffman of Ag Producers Cooperative, Robert Hovart of Cargill and Paul Steinlage of General Mills were elected to three-year terms as international directors. Barb Grove of CGOM, Central Valley Ag Cooperative, was elected to the office of second vice-president.
International board officers for 2019-20 include:
- Barb Grove, second vice-president, CGOM, Central Valley Ag Cooperative
- Jeff Jones, first vice-president, MKC
- Steve Myers, president, Bunge Milling
- Robert Taylor, International board chair, Cargill
Grove resigned her director seat on the board since she was elected to the international office. Elected to fill the remaining year of that director term was Tim Kramer of Bunge North America.
Associate members elect the Associates Board to represent their collective interest in advancing GEAPS’ mission. The Associates Board serves as an advisory council to the International Board. They are represented on the International Board by the Associates Board president, vice-president and secretary.
Newly elected associates board directors will be installed at the September meeting. Elected to three-year terms as associates board directors are:
- Brent Hansen, Sukup Manufacturing Company
- Eric Kelley, JMI Covers
- Sean Morgan, Seedburo Equipment Company
- Bill Pickell, The Lakeland Companies/Control Assemblies
Associates Board Officers for 2019-2020:
- Vince Marze, vice-president, WL Port-Land Systems
- Regan Heaton, president, SCAFCO Grain Systems
- Darren Zink, immediate past president, Tuthill Transfer Systems
Board members will elect a secretary at their September meeting.