MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA, U.S. – MGEX, a Designated Contract Market (DCM) and Derivatives Clearing Organization (DCO), has surpassed the previous September monthly record of 162,596 contracts set in 2002 with 166,028 contracts.
The following shows a detailed list of the exact records set during September:
- Total MGEX volume in September 2017 has surpassed last September’s volume by 20%.
- Total options volume: 9,223 contracts
- Over ten times greater than last September
- Best total September options volume since the record of 11,357
- Total open interest has jumped to 99,706 contracts, beating out last year’s number by 47%.
- By September electronic monthly volume at 141,568 contracts.