HONOLULU, HAWAII, U.S. — The full program and timetable have been released for the GRAPAS Conference to be held in Cologne, Germany May 5 as part of GRAPAS 2011.
This new show for the flour milling, grain handling and processing industries will provide visitors with a chance to see key equipment for the sector up close, without having to travel outside Europe.
Delegates to the GRAPAS Conference will be welcomed by Christoph Kempkes, director of VK Mühlen AG, Germany’s largest milling group, and member of the board of directors of the Verband Deutscher Mühlen.
Jan-Willem van der Kamp, senior officer international projects, TNO, Netherlands, will tell delegates about the results of the HEALTHGRAIN project and how it impacts industry. He will be joined by an international group of industry experts who will present the latest information on:
- Grain handling and storage;
- Easy, safe and economical organization of stored crops;
- Long-term preservation of high-moisture grain under European conditions;
- A case study of NIR Spectroscopy applied in a major European bakery, from raw material to finished products;
Trends in grain milling;Debranning;
- Improved feed hygiene and animal performance by means of structural grinding and expander use;
- How twin screw extrusion faces the health and environmental challenges of the grain processing industries; and
- Resource optimization software as a key instrument in the control of energy usage and manufacturing costs.
More information is available at www.feedconferences.com.