The National Grain and Feed Association (NGFA) and Kansas State University (KSU) are offering a three-day FSMA Feed Industry Training from Aug. 1-3 at the IGP Conference Center at KSU, Manhattan, Kansas, U.S. Upon successful completion of both components of the program, participants will earn their Preventive Controls Qualified Individual and HACCP training certificates.
The program is accredited by the International HACCP Alliance and delivers the FDA-recognized curriculum for the Preventive Controls for Animal Food rule.
Topics covered include:
- FDA's Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Preventive Controls rule for animal food
- Evolution of risk-based food safety preventive controls (HACCP)
- Animal food safety plan
- Good manufacturing requirements
- Hazard analysis and preventive controls determination
- Process and sanitation controls
- Preventive controls management components
- Recall plan
This particular course is two separate courses offered in succession. The course offering includes registration fees to cover both the PCQI and the HACCP components. Contact Brandi Miller, 1.785.532.4053 or at email@example.com with any questions.
To register, click here.