Photo courtesy of Cimbria.
Cimbria has worked with TNK before, supplying equipment for seed and grain processing in five of six locations. Later, in 2015, the installed plants were equipped with dryer equipment to complete the entire process.
- Two reception points each 200 tph followed by two pre-cleaners D159 each 200 tph.
- Two ALG 25 continuous dryers with indirect oil heating will deliver a 100 tph drying performance.
The storage part consists of:
- 12 pcs. Flatbottom silos 5,000 tonnes each
- 5 pcs. Hopper silos 600 tonnes each
- 2 pcs. Hopper silos each 500 tonnes each
- Major conveyor performance: 200 tph
Construction of the facility is scheduled to begin by the end of 2017.