AGIC Asia will provide attendees with a complete update on the Australian crop outlook, trade flows, crop quality report and supply chain developments.
AGIC Asia has a line-up of Australian- and Asian-based speakers from across the export supply chain and end use markets. Program highlights include:
- Market commentator Australian Crop Forecasters
- Senior representatives from CBH Grain and Glencore Grain
- R&D leaders from Australian Export Grain Innovation Centre (AEGIC) and Grains Research & Development Corporation (GRDC)
- Industry leaders from Grain Trade Australia, Australian Oilseeds Federation and Australian Mungbean Association
- Commodity and sector experts
This year AGIC Asia also is offering delegates the opportunity to attend a Risk Management Workshop. The workshop will be conducted by INTL FCStone Pty Ltd on March 6 in Ho Chi Minh City and March 10 in Shanghai.
For more information or to register, click here.