DECATUR, ILLINOIS, U.S.— Archer Daniels Midland Co. (ADM) plans to showcase a wide range of farmer products and services designed to help attendees “keep their business on track” at the 63rd annual Farm Progress Show, Aug. 30 – Sept. 1, in Boone, Iowa, U.S.
The ADM tent will be located at lot #334 on Central Avenue between 3rd and 4th Street and the company will be hosting the following activities throughout the showcase:
- ADM Animal Nutrition: Learn about the latest in animal nutrition ADM has to offer, including a new livestock product portfolio that helps mitigate nutritional stressors present in feedstuffs while supporting digestive tract health.
- Grain Merchandising: Visit with ADM’s grain merchandisers and learn more about ADM’s Advantage Portfolio and GrainBridge’s agri-management technology.
- Market Information: Stay up-to-date on the latest commodity prices, futures and weather reports.
- Crop Risk Technology: Learn how innovative technology, like unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV’s), is being used to survey damage and expedite claims.
- Family-Friendly Activities: Discuss the importance of farm and ATV safety with representatives from the Progressive Agriculture Foundation.