BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS, U.S. — The Organic & Non-GMO Forum has been added to the annual Oilseed & Grain Trade Summit, which is planned Sept. 30-Oct. 2 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.
The forum, which is Sept. 30, is a one-day event that will convene stakeholders from across the organic and non-GMO supply chain in order to address growth, opportunities and significant supply chain challenges the sector of the food value chain presents.
Key topics that will be addressed include:
• GMO Testing Protocols: What's the Current Science?
• Defining and Comparing Costs, Yields and Benefits for Conventional, Non-GMO and Organic Farm Practices
• What Does Labeling Mean? Mandatory Biotech Labeling vs. Voluntary Non-GMO Labeling
• Panel: Managing Co-Existence and Chain of Custody
• Panel: Can Industry Work Together to Support Farmer's Right to Choose?
“What is truly unique about this event, and what has us so excited about adding it as a complement to the Oilseed & Grain Trade Summit, is that bringing together a wide range of key stakeholders and experts across the industry will ensure that diverse perspectives will be leveraged to develop pragmatic solutions to a variety of supply chain challenges,” said Philippe de Lapérouse, chair of the Organic & Non-GMO Forum.
To learn more about the Oilseed & Grain Trade Summit click here.