CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA — The International Association of Operative Millers (IAOM) Middle East & Africa (MEA) is offering the first-ever Feed Milling Technology and Trends (FMTT) Seminar on Dec. 6.
The event comes at the end of the IAOM MEA District Conference & Expo, Dec. 3-6, in Capetown, South Africa. The seminar is at The Westin Hotel Cape Town, and is free for registered attendees of the IAOM MEA conference.
It will feature industry experts discussing topics such as:
• Factors that affect pellet quality;
• Safety/OSHA inspections for feed mills;
• Essence of pellet binding in poultry feed;
• Organic acids and its role in poultry feed;
• Role of organic minerals in poultry nutrition;
• Future trends in poultry industry;
• Opportunities in the feed milling industry by combining new generation xylanase and phytase enzymes; and
• Feed milling industry analytical solutions.
More information is available at FMTT seminar website.