CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, U.S. — CME Group, in cooperation with MexDer, will hold a grain and oilseed forum in early April in which participants will discuss perspectives and risk management strategies as they relate to the Latin American grain and oilseed markets. The three-day forum will be held April 8-10 at the Hotel St. Regis in Mexico City, Mexico.
The event is geared toward grain and oilseed product buyers and sellers, merchandisers, livestock feeders and dairy operations, agricultural lenders, banks and investors, feed manufacturers and wheat millers. Topics include a world grain, oilseed and feed outlook; technical analysis for agriculture; risk management training and strategies; futures industry incentives and benefits; U.S. Department of Agriculture reports; and energy and FX risk in agriculture.
Featured speakers include:
• Blu Putnam — CME Group chief economist
• David Hightower — The Hightower Report
• Bill Tierney — AgResource Co.
• Dan Gramza — Gramza Capital Management
• Rob Westmoreland — Informa Economics
• Nick Kouchoukas — Thomson Reuters Lanworth
• Gavin Maguire — Thomson Reuters
• Salvador DiStefano — Latin American Economist.
For more information contact Jennifer Evenhouse at Jennifer.Evenhouse@cmegroup.com.