WASHINGTON, D.C., U.S. — North American Millers’ Association (NAMA) Chairman Jim Meyer named the committee chairmen for the 2013-14 term on Jan. 30. The committee chairmen were selected based on their experience and expertise in the subject matter of the committee.
“The strength of an association can be measured by the commitment of the members that volunteer their time and expertise. The leadership provided by the committee chairmen is a valuable component of NAMA. I am looking forward to working with them over the next two years on the issues important to our industry,” said Meyer.
The new chairmen are:
• Jack Cwach, ADM Milling Company – International Trade Committee
• Brian K. Doyle, King Milling Company – Budget/Finance Committee
• David Katzke, General Mills, Inc. – Technical Committee
• Randy Marten, Miller Milling Company – Ad Hoc Committee on Futures Markets
• D. Ford Mennel, The Mennel Milling Company – Meetings Committee
• Thomas A. Rogers, Wilkins Rogers Mills – Milling Science & Operations Committee
• Stephen H. Wickes – Biotechnology Committee
The following will continue in their leadership of committees:
• Dan Dye, Horizon Milling, LLC/Cargill – Nutrition and Product Promotion Committee
• Robert Y. Harper, Hopkinsville Milling Company – Corn Dry Milling Conference Committee
• Donald L. Mennel, The Mennel Milling Company – Food Safety Committee
• Richard C. Siemer, Siemer Milling Company – Ad Hoc Committee on Sanitation
|Sign up for our free newsletters
From daily reports on breaking news to weekly updates, World Grain has the grain, flour and feed industries covered.