MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA, US — Co-sponsored by the US Grains Council (USGC), Growth Energy and the Renewable Fuels Association (RFA), Export Exchange 2022 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, US, will provide attendees an opportunity to conduct business and build relationships with US suppliers of corn, distiller’s dried grains with solubles, sorghum, barley and other related co-products.
International buyers and end-users of coarse grains and co-products from more than 50 countries are scheduled to be at the Hilton Minneapolis from Oct. 12-14 for Export Exchange 2022 to meet with US suppliers and service providers across the value chain.
A roster of experts from the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) and throughout the grains industry will speak during the conference. Attendees also will have opportunities to conduct business directly and facilitate future sales during the event’s trade show and special business-to-business sessions.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jason Hafemeister, acting deputy undersecretary for trade and foreign agricultural affairs at the USDA.
- Ryan LeGrand, president and chief executive officer, USGC.
- Kelly Davis, vice president, technical and regulatory affairs, RFA.
- Chad Willis, past chairman, USGC.
- Arlan Suderman, chief commodities economist for StoneX Group Inc. – FCM Division.
- Jay O’Neil, senior agricultural economist, IGP, Kansas State University.
- Dr. Vijay Singh, founder professor and executive director of Integrated Bioprocessing Research Laboratory at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and deputy director of the Center for Advanced Bioenergy and Bioproducts Innovation.
- Dr. Alvaro Garcia, professor of Dairy and Food Sciences and director of Agriculture and Natural Resources at South Dakota State University.
- Dr. Greg Aldrich, associate professor, Kansas State University.
- Ronnie Tan, aquaculture consultant, USGC.
- Brett Stuart, president, Global AgriTrends;
- Reece Cannady, assistant regional director for Europe and the Middle East, USGC.
- Shane Mueller, feed mill manager, North Dakota State University.
- Norma Ritz-Johnson, executive director, United Sorghum Checkoff Program.
The USGC develops export markets for US barley, corn, sorghum and related products, including distiller’s dried grains with solubles and ethanol.
Growth Energy is the world’s largest association of biofuel producers representing 89 biorefineries, 104 businesses associated with biofuel production and tens and thousands of biofuel supporters.The Renewable Fuels Association is the leading trade association for America’s ethanol industry, working to drive expanded demand for American-made renewable fuels and bioproducts worldwide.