CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA, US — The National Grain and Feed Association (NGFA) has elected Greg Beck, senior vice president of the grain division at CGB Enterprises Inc. in Covington, Louisiana, US, as NGFA chairman for the upcoming year.
Outgoing Chairman JoAnn Brouillette announced election results during the opening general session of NGFA’s 126th annual convention in Charleston, South Carolina, US, on March 14.
Election results included industry officers, members of NGFA’s board of directors and the ratification of amendments to NGFA Trade Rules.
NGFA’s industry officers who were elected to serve one-year terms will have their terms officially begin with the board of directors meeting on March 15:
- NGFA Chairman: Greg Beck, senior vice president, grain division at CGB Enterprises Inc. in Covington, Louisiana, US.
- NGFA First Vice Chairman: Chris Boerm, president, global transportation at Archer Daniels Midland Co. in Decatur, Illinois, US.
- NGFA Second Vice Chairman: Brian Schouvieller, senior vice president, global grain marketing at CHS Inc. in Saint Paul, Minnesota, US.
“It’s been an honor to work with each of these gentlemen through the years, and our association is in great hands with their leadership,” Brouillette said. “This is a close-knit team. Each of them has progressed through the NGFA officer roles and worked together for the past several years problem-solving for the association and its members.”
NGFA’s directors elected to serve three-year terms:
- Wyatt Brummer, vice president western rail grains at The Scoular Co. in Overland Park, Kansas, US.
- James Burgum, CEO of The Arthur Companies in Arthur, North Dakota, US.
- Kayla Burkhart, general manager of Dakota Midland Grain in Voltaire, North Dakota, US.
- Sharon Clark, senior vice president, regulatory affairs and compliance at Perdue AgriBusiness LLC in Salisbury, Maryland, US.
- Kevin Gray, general manager of Morrow County Grain Growers Inc. in Lexington, Oregon, US.
- Jeff Hillman, chief financial officer at J.D. Heiskell & Co. in Omaha, Nebraska, US.
- Dennis Inman, vice president, grain at Central Farm Service in Truman, Minnesota, US.
- Paul Katovich, CEO of HighLine Grain Growers Inc. in Waterville, Washington, US.
- Chad Nagel, vice president of Nagel Farm Service in Wye Mills, Maryland, US.
- Benjamin Smith, vice president of grain at Attebury Companies, Inc. in Amarillo, Texas, US.
- Eric Wilkey, president of Arizona Grain Inc. in Casa Grande, Arizona, US.
- Jeff Wilson, vice president trade and execution at Zen-Noh Grain Corp. in Covington, Louisiana, US.
- Alan Woodard, CEO of CoMark Equity Alliance LLC in Cheney, Kansas, US.
Additionally, NGFA Chairman JoAnn Brouillette has appointed Corey Jorgenson, CEO and general manager of Shell Rock Soy Processing LLC in Shell Rock, Iowa, US, to fill the remaining two years of the term for the seat previously held by Dawn Caldwell, formerly with Aurora Coop in Aurora, Neb.