MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA — The Australian Grains Industry Conference (AGIC) 2021 has moved its annual conference to Sept. 6-7, 2021, from the previously planned date of July 30, 2021.
The conference is being held by the Grain Trade Australia, Pulse Australia and the Australian Oilseeds Federation at Pullman on the Park in Melbourne, Australia.
This year’s conference theme is Reconnect, Reignite, Revitalize and will be a hybrid event, allowing delegates from around Australia and the world to join both in person, and virtually.
The conference provides a chance to reconnect with fellow industry colleagues through a variety of networking opportunities and offers exposure to:
- Grain and oilseed producers, processors, importers and exporters
- Manufacturers of food, animal feed, biofuels and bio-based industrial products
- Suppliers of services (financial/logistical/marketing/communications) to the grain and grain-products industry
- Ports businesses, freight forwarders, shipping/ocean line companies, container companies
- Technology, equipment and service providers
- Trade groups, government agencies and researchers
- Industry advisers/consultants; key policy/decision makers
To register for the event or for more information please visit the conference website.