LENEXA, KANSAS, US — The International Association of Operative Millers (IAOM) is offering free five product showcase webinars. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the association decided to cancel its annual event originally scheduled in April and is working to bring some of the show’s highlights to event participants.
The webinars will feature the latest in milling innovations and new services.
Utilizing the Zoom platform, the product showcase webinars will begin May 14 at 2:00 p.m. central and running five weeks. Each company will provide a 20-minute webinar with a question and answer period after.
The webinars include:
- Swisca, Innovative Scale Portfolio, presented by Andreas Kleiner on May 14 at 2:00 p.m. central
- Bühler, AlPesa Milling System MDGM, presented by Karl Ledergerber on May 21 at 2:00 pm. central
- Insects Limited, Sight Trap, presented by Tom Mueller on May 28 at 2:00 p.m. central
- Great Western Manufacturing, Summit Sieve, presented by Jeff Seeger on June 4 at 2:00 p.m. central
- Bratney Companies, Dante Wheat Scrubbing Technology, presented by Dillion Phillips on June 11 at 2:00 p.m. central
All webinars are free, but registration is required. In order to register please visit IAOM’s online store.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.