KVANUM, SWEDEN — Tornum will introduce its Rex series of dryers during AGRITECHNICA, Nov. 10-16 in Hannover, Germany.
Years of development work has resulted in a vastly improved concept, adding valuable new features that offer gentler and more efficient drying, easier cleaning, lower energy consumption and outstanding environmental characteristics, Tornum said.
The next-generation dryers feature:
- Insulation and pre-heating that improves drying
- Less noise and cleaner air
- Up to 30% lower fuel consumption in hr mode
- Smooth insides for easy cleaning
- Efficient active dust control
- Ideal drying in frosty conditions