CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA, U.S. — REMBE recently introduced the Q-Flap NX inlet explosion isolation valve to prevent explosion propagation through ductwork.
This improved version features magnets that hold the flap open and significantly reduces the pressure drop across the valve. This change now means that the suction from the dust collector only moves the product. This saves energy since fans require less horsepower and product flow is improved by the dramatic reduction in pressure drop, REMBE said.
In addition, this system design allows for up to two elbows in ductwork prior to valve installation, which eases the retrofitting process. The optional auto cleaning feature reduces downtime and speeds up cleaning, the company said
- Meets or exceeds NFPA Standards requirements.
- Available in carbon steel or stainless steel construction.
- Valve sizes range from 3 inches to 40 inches,
- Accumulation sensor is integrated as a standard feature.
- Compatible with metal dust processes.