ASSUMPTION, ILLINOIS, U.S. — GSI is expanding its grain material handling product offering with the new GSI Under-Bin Chain Conveyor. It offers higher capacity bin unloading and improved durability, while also being gentler on grain. Unlike similar conveyors that require field modifications during installation, the new GSI Under-Bin Conveyor comes with intermediate and center wells fully installed from the factory for faster and more accurate assembly.
The under-bin conveyor also features the same Dodge bearings and drives as GSI’s full line of material handling equipment. The new line of conveyors is designed for compatibility with bins from 15 to 72 feet in diameter and fits under any standard 17-inch plenum height aeration floor.
Other features include:
- Heavy-duty galvanized construction for long life
- Grain unload capacity of 3,000 to 10,0000 bushels per hour
- Fully guarded shafts, bearings, and drive for safe operation
- Compatible with GSI bin sweeps, including a power sweep option
- Ability to “daisy chain” multiple bins on a single unload conveyor
The GSI Under-Bin Chain Conveyor is one of several unload options offered in new GSI bins and can also be retrofitted to existing bins.