TUCKER, GEORGIA, U.S. — The International Production & Processing Expo (IPPE) will offer nearly 70 TECHTalks during the event Feb.12-14 in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
The TECHTalks are free, 20-minute technical presentations on many topics, including sustainability and feed production and food safety.
TECHTalks are planned from 10:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 12; 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 13; and 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 14. They will be given in the theaters in the A-Hall, Booth A246; B-Hall, Booth B8725; and C-Hall, Booth C9123.
The TECHTalks presentation schedule can be viewed by clicking here, and through the IPPE mobile app under the “Education” search.
Some scheduled TECHTalks include:
- Factors Affecting the Compositional Analysis of Feed Ingredients by NIR and How to Evaluate, 11:10-11:30, Tuesday, Feb. 12.
- Technologies Posed to Transform Agriculture, 1:10-1:30, Tuesday.
- What’s Ahead in the Trump Administration and Congress in 2019, 1:50-2:10, Tuesday.
- Principles of Sanitary Design: Taking a Proactive Approach to Food Safety, 3:20-3:40, Tuesday.
- Top Trade Markets for Animal Food and Ingredients, 1:50-2:10, Wednesday, Feb. 13.
- Using Microbiome Analysis for DFM Products and Feed Trials, 2:30-2:50, Wednesday.
- Pest Management’s Role in a Post-FSMA World, 3:10-3:30, Wednesday.