“The United States is recognized as the world leader in grain production with harvests that offer high-quality, consistency and variety,” said Sonny Perdue, U.S. secretary of Agriculture. “Members of the Grain Inspection Advisory Committee are valued USDA partners who deliver precious advice on grain inspection and weighing. Their recommendations ensure that FGIS services meet the needs of all our stakeholders. Ultimately that supports the American economy.”
Members appointed for three years are:
- John W. Lindgren, Vancouver, Washington, U.S.
- Rick L. Robinette, South Sioux City, Nebraska, U.S.
- Mark A. Watne, Jamestown, North Dakota, U.S.
- Randall W. Burns, Malverne, Arknsas, U.S.
- Dr. Errol B. Turnipseed, Brooking, South Dakota, U.S.
Members appointed for two years are:
- Bruce A. Sutherland, Okemos, Michigan, U.S.
- John J. Morgan, Crowley, Louisiana, U.S.
- Linsey Mofit-Tobin, Long Grove, Iowa, U.S.
- Sarah Sexton-Bowsher, Mayetta, Kansas, U.S.
- Chad R. Becnel, Gonzales, La.
Members selected as alternates to serve one-year terms are:
- Aaron T. Anseeuw, Virginia Beach, Virginia, U.S.
- Patricia Dumoulin, Hampshire, Illinois, U.S.