Tramco looking for international sales manager
March 17, 2011
by World Grain Staff
WICHITA, KANSAS, U.S. — Tramco said it is growing exponentially and is looking for an international sales manager.
Based out of the company’s facility in Wichita, Kansas, U.S., the position will be responsible for the sales activities for various product lines and achieve sales targets. Sales success will result from proactively developing and/or prospecting long-term, profitable customer relationships through international sales and service.
- Represent and market agricultural products and nurture business relationships. Ensure strong, continued business from established network and identify international market opportunities for continual development.
- Achieve sales goals for all products.
- Conduct sales meetings and provide training to customers.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers to maximize market penetration.
- Provides information regarding competitive product and market developments.
- Represent company at trade shows and conventions.
- Coordinate and approve customer warranty and service issues.
- Assist the credit department with collections as required.
- Collect and maintain a database of customers to achieve top level customer satisfaction.
- Maintain broad knowledge of products and markets.
- Perform other duties as required.
A bachelor’s degree in sales, agronomy, business, economics, marketing or equivalent experience required. The candidate must have five to seven years of experience in international territory management. Previous work in Asian markets preferred. Two-plus years of proven business-to-business (B2B) sales experience with a basic knowledge of grain handling systems and pricing preferred. Valid driver’s license required.
The ideal candidate will have solid computer skills, possess excellent customer relation skills, active listening skills, excellent personal motivation, and pay great attention to detail. This position could require travel up to 50% of the time, with a focus on international B2B sales.
Tramco offers a competitive wage and benefits including vacation, health, dental, short-term disability, life, 401k and more. Send resume and salary requirement to: Tramco, Attn: Human Resources, 1020 E. 19th St., Wichita, Kansas, U.S. 67214; or email to: email@example.com.