Serving the milling and baking industries since 1970, Research Products Company, a division of McShares, Inc., is located in America's heartland, Salina, Kansas, U.S., A privately owned business founded in 1946, Research Products Company's core business is manufacturing processed food additive products, including:
• Flour oxidizing premixes,
• Flour maturing premixes,
• Vitamin and mineral premixes,
• Flour bleach premixes,
• Rice enrichment concentrates,
• Cereal food enrichment concentrates,
• Liquid chlorine dispensing systems,
• Ingredient feeders,
• Corn grits/corn meal enrichments concentrates,
• Macaroni/durum flour enrichment concentrates,
• Wheat flour enrichment concentrates,
• Iron powder, and
• Benzoyl peroxide.
Research Products provides standard-setting flour oxidation and maturing services, essential premium vitamin and mineral premixes, micro-ingredient dispensing systems, analytical laboratory services and a hands-on, field service team.
In a world of increasing consumer demand for wholesome, nutritious food, we do not take our job lightly. For you to produce food products of the very highest quality, we must do our part. We do that by providing products and services that will meet or exceed your quality demands day after day.
For more information, visit our website at www.researchprod.com.