Multiple locations and sizes are available on our website for advertising. These spots are available as short as 1 month, or as long as 12 months.
expanded size available: $2,500/month
Medium Rectangle 1: $2,200/month
Medium Rectangle 2: $2,000/month
Skyscraper: $1,800/month(article pages only)
expanded size available: $2,160/month
Submit all online ads as an e-mail attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Materials must be received one week before the start or change of the campaign to ensure trafficking on the start/change date. A working click-through URL must be submitted with every ad. The click-through URL should NOT be embedded in the Flash creative because clicks cannot be counted if the URL is in the .swf file.
Customer may be billed for alterations made to online ads.
Digital Ad Sizes
Run of Site (ROS) Ad Sizes
- Leaderboard: 728 x 90 pixels
- Expandable Leaderboard: 728 x 90 pixels and 728 x 200 pixels
- Wide Skyscraper: 160 X 600 pixels
- Expandable Skyscraper: 160 x 600 pixels and 320 x 600 pixels
- Medium Rectangle: 300 x 250 pixels
Online Ad Requirements
- File Size: 50k Maximum
- Format: JPEG, GIF, animated GIF, 3rd Party Tags, Flash SWF and video. All Flash Ads require back-up JPEG or GIF
- Resolution: 72 dpi
- Color depth: 8 bit (256 colors)
Flash Ad Requirements
A back-up GIF should be provided for all Flash ads.
Clicks on Flash ads can only be tracked with the proper code included in the initial design. A clickTAG button must be added on the topmost layer and contain the following action script exactly as it appears:
getURL (clickTAG, "_blank");
clickTAG Coding Instructions
Use the getURL() function in the Actions-Frame panel to write the tracking code.
- Add an extra layer to the top of the layer panel.
- Select that layer with the Selection tool.
- Choose the Rectangle tool and cover the creative throughout the entire timeline.
- Convert the rectangle into a "Button" symbol.
- Make the rectangle transparent: Effect panel > Alpha > 0%
- In the Actions-Frame panel, give the following action to the transparent rectangle:
On Mouse Event: Release
Check the Expression box so there are no quotes around clickTAG
Video Ad Specifications
- Format Category: In-Page Video Units
- Format (WxH): 300x250
- Max Initial Load File Size: 40KB
- Add'l File Weight (Polite Download): 1.2MB
- Flash Specifics: 18 fps
- Audio Initiation: User Initiated (on click)
- Maximum Animation Length: Anything up to 15 seconds
- Controls: Control – "Close X", Play, Pause, Rewind, Volume
- Font: 16 pt
- Web Site Labeling & Other Items: Label – "Advertisement"
Interstitial Ad Specifications
- Dimensions are 640x480 (width x height in pixels)
- The Interstitial Ad will display for no longer than 15 seconds and then disappear automatically.
- The advertiser can either include their own functioning "Close Window" button or one can be set within Open Adstream to display, but one must be present.
- Any audio in the ad must be User Initiated (on click)
- The Interstitial Ads will serve to each site user no more than once per day.
- File format: - GIF/JPG. - SWF (Flash 8 to 10/AS3.0). Creative must be delivered with attached .FLA in case of necessary edits. All required fonts must be delivered with the FLA in PC format.
- 3rd party tags are not accepted.
- Maximum File Size: - GIF/JPG: 50K - FLASH: 100K
- Submovie Loads: Initial movie only. No submovie loads allowed.
- Frame Rate: 20 frames per second maximum.
- Animation: The movie and all associated elements can animate for a maximum of 10 seconds, after which the unit should pause for 5 seconds at the final frame. Animation any longer than a total of 15 seconds will be cut off.