Third international grain event Nov. 20-22 in Moscow
May 7, 2012
by World Grain Staff
MOSCOW, RUSSIA — The Grain Industry in the 21st Century conference is planned Nov. 20-22 in Moscow Russia.
The third international event is organized by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation; Russian Grain Union; the International Grains Council (IGC); Grain and Feed Trade Association (GAFTA); and the International Industrial Academy.
Agenda items include:
- Macro-economic conditions and development trends of agrifood market.
- Changes in global demand and supply at the world grain market – new points of growth in production and demand.
- World wheat market: a look into the future.
- Russian agricultural policy – new guidelines for market participants and private investors.
- Grain sector in Russia.
- The competitiveness of Russian grain and its products at the global market.
- Development trends and technical modernization of existing grain silos, storages and processing enterprises.
- Innovations in technology and equipment for storage and processing of grain into flour, cereals, animal feed, biofuels, dry gluten, starch and other products: demand potential and development prospects.
More information is available at the Russian Grain Union’s web site, www.grun.ru.